Re: Graph Guru not working for me, help please.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Shawn Lindsay wrote:

I am using gnumeric-0.67 taken from Ximian's binary i386 rpm for
Redhat 7.1.  My problem is that when I click on the graph guru
icon in gnumeric nothing happens.

Graphing is not ready yet, but it's a high priority for the gnumeric
developers.  Basically you have to wait a bit.  With a lot of fiddling
you may be able to get some graphs to appear at present, but I doubt
that it's worth the trouble.  Check the archive of this mailing list
for details (within the last couple of months).

Allin Cottrell.