GTK_WIDGET_CAN_DEFAULT

Hi,

since I am learning as I go along I run into these problems that stoip me in my tracks. I am trying to use the range-entry widget for the analysis tools. In preparation, I used glade to add a descriptive statistics dialog to the analysis-tools.glade file. That seems to have worked with the exception that when the analysis-tools.glade file is accessed first for a different dialog and later for the new dialog I get a long list of messages all reading:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3178 (gtk_widget_grab_default): assertion `GTK_WIDGET_CAN_DEFAULT (widget)' failed.

Since this is the first time I used glade and my dialog seems to have the same settings as most of the other dialogs in that file I don't know where to look.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta