Re: How To Install Gnumeric from source

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 03:28:16PM -0500, Reuben D Budiardja wrote:
Sorry, the prev message got sent before I was finish.
------------------
 Hi,
I need a little help with installing gnumeric here. I donwloaded the tar.gz
file, and unzip it. It gives me 3 dirs: intl, po, plugins. Now, I am kinda
clueless what to do next. No README or anything ?? no configure ?

Please help. I am mostly use to RPM files, and only installed some stuff from
source.

The tar file that you have downloaded in either corrupt or
incomplete.  It should produce 1 subdirectory.

    gnumeric-0.xx

which will contain README, configure and subdirs like src & plugins.