Re: Gnumeric 0.72

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Gnumeric 0.72 aka 'oooh yummy eye candy' is now available.

      ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnumeric

I notice that when you make such announcements I usually can't find
the new source for a while (for instance, right now the above URL
shows 0.71 as the latest).  I suppose I'm getting a redirect to a site
that's not yet synced.  Is there a specific IP for the definitive
site?  Thanks.

Allin Cottrell.