Re: Print with Gnumeric

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 11:50:35PM +0200, Sylvain CHAMBON wrote:

Why when I print with Gnumeric(0.61), I don't have the same things that I have
on screen ? (when I print to a pdf format, I have a good result...)

I don't understand what you are asking.  Please report specific
problems to bugzilla.gnome.org.  Provide as much detail as possible.
Assume that we are VERY stupid and explain

- exactly what you expect
- exactly what you do to get what you see.

Thanks