Re: how to make gnumeric save in uncompressed format

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:

I would like Gnumeric to save in uncompressed format, cause it takes twice
as much to load and save compressed gnumeric files. I have a file which
loads 2 minutes uncompressed and 4 minutes compressed. That's not worth
the extra disk space, even so the compressed file takes 467 kB, and
the uncompressed 13MB.

There is currently no way.  If you'd like I'll add a config
variable.

Please do.

--
                    /   /