Re: two silly questions

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 09:49:42PM +0000, Stefano Zanelli wrote:

The first question, where can I find 0.71?? Please don't tell me: "The CVS
tree" :-)
It was released a few hours ago.

The second question which I think is not a feature.
When I need to print if I select Printer in the "Select Printer Window" in
the Name selector the default selection is always PDF Writer so if I press
Print to start, a lot of meaningless numbers are printed.
On the other hand if I select "Generic Postscript" everything is OK.
Is it possible to correct that unwanted feature???

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I'll have a look in the next
few days if you file a bug report.