Re: importing Excel files

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 09:55:23AM -0500, Ian Truelsen wrote:
Is it possible to either directly load, or import files in Excel format? The

docs seem to suggest the possibility, but so far I have not had any luck
with it.

Yes, it is definitely possible and extremely well tested.
    File -> Open

If that does not work make sure that the Excel Plugin is enabled
    Tools -> Plugins

If you come across a file that we can not load please contact me
with a sample.  However, other than very old files pre-excel5 and
password protected files I would be very surprised if we were unable
to load something.

Good Luck
    Jody