[no subject]

Maybe this is a gnome-print problem, but I don't know.

Now, I am looking closer by zooming in about ten times -- it is
printing. But the whole page spreadsheet is only about the size of one

The excel and outputed pdf files are available here:

Any ideas on where I can research this further. For your information, I
installed gnumeric using the NetBSD packaging system; here are a few

$ pkg_info -I gnumeric gnome-core gnome-print
gnumeric-0.68       Powerful and easy to use spreadsheet program from the GNOME
gnome-core-  Base component of GNU Network Object Management Environment
gnome-print-0.29    Prototype implementation of the Gnome Printing Architecture

   Jeremy C. Reed