Re: Search Funtion on Gnumeric

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 08:44:29AM -0700, Michelle Dukich wrote:
Greetings all:

I have been using gnumeric on large scale data projects and I am VERY
frustrated with the lack of searchability.  Is this just not a feature that
works with gnumeric at all, or is there something I need to download to make it
work?  I am using version .67

Ask an ye shall receive.
Morten just added some querying abilities to the replace operation
so that it could be used as a poor mans search.  The patch will be
in the next release (0.71) which is due later this week.