gnumeric-bonobo

Hi there...
Lately I wrote some code to export some table from our app to excel via OLE2. Now i'd like to do the same with gnumeric (gnumeric-bonobo) and the unix version of our app. After compiling and installing the latest gnumeric release with bonobo-enabled and reading the oaf-xml's i cant find the gnumeric-bonobo binary. Shouldn't it be somewhere, or does "bonobo-enabled" mean gnumeric is just using bonobo-technology to view its contents?

Please Help...

Milan Wölke