Re: reading from a FIFO into a cell

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 11:09:23AM -0500, Edgar Hilton wrote:

When do you think that 2.0 will be out?

First we need to do 1.0 which will be out some time in December.
Beyond that I have not done much planning for the next release,
there are lots of pending issues, but the goal is definitely to be
fairly quick.  A completely arbitrary guess would be April -> June.

You'd be better to manage it within the plugin for now.  A simple
hash of the calling cells as a registry created and checked for each
call then cleared if the cell no longer contains the request when
new data arrives should be pretty trivial.