Re: suggestion for improvement

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 01:06:57AM +0100, Sylvain CHAMBON wrote:

It will be nice to have the possibility of bookmarks in the save windows (it's
not the case on my version 0.72). I always save twice my files on the HD and on
a floppy and I have to navigate a lot between all the directories. I'm so lazy
;-))

Definitely.  The general GNOME file dialog needs improvement.  I'm
told that this and many other things will be addressed in GNOME 2.0.