Crash me if you can :-(

Hi there,

I've crashed my Gnumeric 0.75 aka 'crash me if you can' doing this:

- open Gnumeric
- create a checkbox widget in the middle of the sheet
- right-click on it, go into "properties"
- set "Cell" to A1, click on "OK"
- see it segfault

Of course, typing "Sheet1!$A$1" or "$A$1" instead is OK :).

Here is my config:
./configure --with-gb --prefix=/opt/gnome
[snip]
        Configuration:
                Source code location:   .
                Compiler:               gcc
                Bonobo Support:         no
                Guile Support:          no
                Evolution Support:      no
                GB Support:             no

'make & make install-strip' went OK.
        (I had to 'touch idl/GNOME_Gnumeric_Graph.h')

Do you need more information about the libs versions?

Best regards

--
wwp