Gnumeric 0.75: Compiling excel plugin

Hi gang,

Compiling Gnumeric 0.75 on a RedHat 7.0 system, with all necessary Gnome
bits compiled from recent sources. I get the following error messages:

make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../../idl/GNOME_Gnumeric_Graph.h',
needed by `ms-excel-read.lo'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/g/gnumeric-0.75/plugins/excel'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/g/gnumeric-0.75/plugins'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/g/gnumeric-0.75'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

If I delete "excel" from the following line in the Makefile in the
plugins/ directory, then everything else "makes" and "installs" properly:

SUBDIRS_FILE_FORMATS = excel lotus-123 oleo sc sylk xbase html dif
plan-perfect xml_sax applix mps $(GNOME_GLOSSARY_DIR) $(PSICONV_DIR)

Unfortunately, I need the excel compatibility to deal with spreadsheets
sent to me from less enlightened colleagues.

Keep up the good work; I think Gnumeric is absolutely great, I only wish I
was more knowledgeable and could help in the crushing of the few remaining
bugs.

All the best,

Luke Newman

--