Re: Gnumeric manual and function reference not working

On Tue, 08 May 2001 22:07:08 EDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
Faheem Mitha <faheem email unc edu>  said:
On Tue, 8 May 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 04:54:26PM -0400, Faheem Mitha wrote:

When I go to the tab to pull down the manual or function reference,
gnumeric gives the following

Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1

checking for gda-config... no
configure: warning: GDA plugin will not be built

GDA for the data base plugin.  It is unrelated.

My distribution (SuSE Linux) doesn't have a package called GDA. Where
would I get it from? What does the data base pulgin do, exactly?

See: <http://www.gnome-db.org/>

libgda is a library (or set of libraries) that provide a generic
scheme for database access.  Analagous to ODBC, except that it seeks
to prove access to more than just SQL DBMSes.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn@" "enworbbc"))
http://vip.hex.net/~cbbrowne/resume.html