Re: Different machines running gnumeric differently

On 24 Jul 2001 07:12:20 -0700, Michelle Dukich wrote:

I have gnumeric installed on two machines, both RH 7.1.  On one machine I can
use backspace when I am entering data in a previously blank cell andon the
other machine, it will not let me backspace to correct until I click into the
edit box above the spreadsheet.  What is up with that?

I had a similar problem with 0.67 and RedHat 7.1 but with version 0.69
(that is what my Gnumeric built from CVS sources reports) problem has
vanished.

--
Vladimir