gnumeric & evolution

Hi!

We should probably disable evolution by default. I just realized that my
(CVS) version of evolution's composer (which gnumeric's code depends on)
is incompatible with the latest released one (0.10). They changed the
syntax of one command (attachData)...

Or is there a version for IDL files? If yes, I could do some #ifdefs...

Lutz

                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5                                              |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |