Negative time, using [h]:mm?

I haven't seen many questions about this, apart from in Excel related
groups.  I'd like
   1:30 - 2:45 = -1:15,
not 22:45, nor 10:45 PM.  The problem to indicate whether the time is a
point in time or a time interval.  The [h]:mm solves the problem of time
intervals greater than 24 hours, but not for any less than 0.  Why?

I know Excel has the same problem, but it's fixable by changing your
type of calender.  How can you fix it in Gnumeric?

My version is 0.64, but I assume that it is not changed in 0.66.  Is
this correct?

Cheers,

Vegard

--
Vegard Bakke       | My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it
54 Craigleith St   | wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots.
                                                         Paul Ginsparg
:wq