Re: chart

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 10:36:11PM +0000, Stefano Zanelli wrote:

 I'm using gnumeric from a long time and I'm enough satisfied about it.
 The only thing tat disgruntled me is the missing possibility to draw
charts. I downloaded 0.67, compiled and installed using --with-bonobo, the
when I click on the icon to draw a chart nothing, absolutely nothing
happens.
Is there a trick, am I out of brain or I'm missing something???

It is possible, but they do not work as well as the rest of
Gnumeric and are not enabled by default.  If you can install guppi
with gnumeric support you can see the graphs, but we do not support
that configuration officially.

Graphs will be my focus of development focus for the rest of the
month so that we can freeze the functionality for 1.0 in July and
begin to stabilize the new features.