Setting color of a cell

Hi,

I was trying to add on certain features to gnumeric by adding a component
to GNumeric source code itself. I was trying to use the following way to
set the color of a range of cells but it did not seem to set the color
at all although these statements are executed. If anyone knows what more
needs to be done let me know. Thanks.

        MStyle *style = mstyle_new ();
        StyleColor *color = style_color_new (1, 0, 0);
        mstyle_set_color (style, MSTYLE_COLOR_BACK, color);
        sheet_range_apply_style (sheet, Range *, style);

-- ser nam