Re: gnumeric on Mac OS X, using Fink

unfortunately, i don't have 'glade'.
?
anything else i can do?

Ted

At 2:59 AM -0500 12/24/01, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 06:42:45PM -0500, Ted Rogers wrote:

 1) when i launch gnumeric it opens to a new worksheet -the icons on the top
 left half of the toolbar are black -they do work.
Hmm, those are stock icons stored inside libgnomeui.  If they are
not appearing it points to problems with the stock icon
installation.  My bet would be imlib getting confused, but I don't
have a simple fix.  To verify this try running glade, it has access
to all the stock images.

 2) when i select print preview i get a black page (with all toolbar icons
 showing fine)

 here are the reported errors:

 ** WARNING **:  Application is sending data but did not call 'beginpage'

 ** CRITICAL**:  file gnome-print.c:  line 954 (gnome_print beginpage):
 assertion `!pc>has_page' failed.

hmm, this message is associated with newer versions of gnome-print
(> 0.29) and appears to have gone away with ~ 0.34 ??  My suggestion
would be to downgrade to 0.29 for a while.  It works nicely within
locale C.

Good Luck
    Jody