Re: gnumeric broken :-(

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:15:51AM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

It seems that the current cvs version of gnumeric is broken and has been
for the last 10 hours (or did I mess up my installation again?)

At stratup in unceremoniously crashes:

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 2138)]
0x080a4c11 in gnm_simple_canvas_key_press (widget=0x83cdc10,
event=0x8342250) at gnumeric-simple-canvas.c:14

Check your build.  The backtrace doen't make much sense other than
fingering the new patch to disable accelerators during mouse grabs.
It possible I screwed something up, but it should at least startup.