documentation ?

Hi,

I have some more installation problems. The 0.61 rpm of gnumeric that came with mandrake 8.0 also installed a gnumeric manual and function reference that seem to be missing when I install gnumeric from cvs. (Well there is a 5 or so line manual but no function reference at all.) I see that doc/C contains a bunch of files that my installation seem to ignore. At least analysis-tools.sgml doesn't seem to be installed in any shape or form. I suspect I am doing something wrong. Any pointers?

Thanks

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Chair of Science
Concordia University College of Alberta