Re: Makefile:473: *** missing separator.

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 12:37:37PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

The line in question is:

@XML_I18N_MERGE_XML_RULE@

I don't even have a clue where to look further.

but I don't have bonobo installed yet. Do we require bonobo now to
compile?  In that case, configure shouldn't let me get away with it
since it did notice that bonobo was not available.

You need to have xml-i18n-tools installed.  The best version to use
is 0.9 or CVS head.

PS
    Someone else reported the same trouble you were having with
    crashes on startup if no files were specified and I think we
    were able to track it and fix it.  The patch is in CVS