Re: what happened to custom menu accelerators?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:29:43PM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
[....]
That ability is part of gtk.  As of version 0.66 we switched over to
bulding with bonobo which (intentionally) does not support that
feature.   For bonobo based builds you can edit

Aha! I had previously been using a non-bonobo build, then started using a
bonobo-enabled 0.69. I've compiled 0.70 without bonobo and all is well :-).

I'm curious: why does bonobo break this feature? It seems unrelated to the
purpose of bonobo. Also, is this feature documented anywhere (other than in
the GTK sources)?

--
Henry House