widget/cells sad drawing

Hi ML,

SOMETIMES, when scrolling over a sheet, I'm getting black surfaces and sad graphix!
I mean that when I scroll (arrows or mouse lift, vertical and/or horizontal), the new shown
cells are black, the newly shown buttons are completely distorted, in one word, gfx is sad.

I cannot succeed in getting this happen everytime, but manipulating a sheet for a few
minutes will lead to this behaviour.
I'm trying with a blank one, but seems always to happen on a .xls one, even if nothing
is really sure.

Sure, this is only minor, since it will be reverted with a few minutes of manipulation too!
And no data is loss, no crash happen.

Don't know if this is specific to 0.70, but I didn't notice that on 0.69 and
previous versions. Maybe produced by my gfx card/machine config?
What kind of information should I submit to you (feel free to ask)?

Has anyone the same or an explanation?

Best regards,

--
wwp