Structural Changes in Gnumeric and Evolution in progress

Hello guys,

   We are going to be moving some files in Gnumeric and Evolution
today into a new module to share some of the widgets they have.
Please do not commit code to the Evolution widgets, the Evolution util
directory or the Gnumeric widget directory today.

    We are moving all of this into the GNOME App Libs (gal) module in
CVS (suggestions for orangutan, hubris, monkey and chimp were
discarded by the others).

    We hope to have this done by the end of the day.

The gal team.