Re: Problems compiling 0.56

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 10:14:17PM -0300, John Coppens wrote:
When compiling the last source version I get:

In file included from Gnumeric-common.c:6:
Gnumeric.h:1023: parse error before `POA_Bonobo_GenericFactory__epv'

Anyone had this problem???
Sadly this has come up before.  You are seeing version skew with
Bonobo.  Gnumeric 0.56 shipped depending on a CVS version of Bonobo.
Since then newer releases of Bonobo has changed some names.

In general compiling a Bonobo enabled Gnumeric is to be considered
the realm of CVS and developers.  Until gnome 1.4 releases and
Bonobo freezes we are not considering gnumeric-bonobo stable.  We
recommend building with --without-bonobo for general usage.

Good Luck,
    Jody