Re: unable to make libunicode-0.4
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: Phillip J Shelton <shelton11 dingoblue net au>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: unable to make libunicode-0.4
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:07:26 -0400
On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 08:24:19AM -0400, Phillip J Shelton wrote:
42 __const char **__restrict __inbuf,
Theres your problem. That version of glibc is not getting along
well with that version of egcs.
from a newer glibc's /usr/include/sys/cdefs.h
/* __restrict is known in EGCS 1.2 and above. */
#if !__GNUC_PREREQ (2,92)
# define __restrict /* Ignore */
You should be fine if you compile with 'CFLAGS=-D__restrict'
or update glibc or egcs.
] [Thread Prev