Re: libole2 problem !!!URGENT!!!

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 02:19:10PM +0200, Johan Leroy wrote:
Hi all,
I've downloaded gnumeric 0.57 and try to install it. Now he comes with a
message i need libole2 so i've download it and install it on the
following way
    step1     ./configure
    step2     make
    step3    make install

afther that i've tryed to install gnumeric again but ge still comes with
the same message.
I've tryed with libole2 v0.1.4 and 0.1.5 but still wont works

Please have a closer look at the README.  You need version 0.1.6
Several month ago we were forced to change the name of the library
from libole2 to libgnomole2 as a result of a naming conflict with
wine.

Good Luck,
    Jody