Problems with Gnumeric installation

Hello

I tried to install the gnumeric-0.54 directly from
http://toolbox.sgi.com/TasteOfDT/public/freeware/index-by-alpha.html on a
SGI O2, IRIX 5.3, but I couldn't install all the packages. The execution
environment didn't get installed because a conflict warning. Some
prerequisites are required.
I thought I would need some libraries, and I tried to install
gnome-libs-1.2.0, but the same problems arose. Some prerequisites are needed
too.
How do I install gnumeric and what files do I need. Where do we get them,
and what is the order of installation.
Sorry for my language, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks for your help.
With my best Regards.

Jorge Vilhena