Recovering of missing note.

Hi,

I'm running gnote v3.36.0 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. My computer crashed several days ago and, upon restarting and relaunching gnote, I noted that one or more of my recent notes are missing. I've searched within gnote and also within the directories ~/.local/share/gnote and ~/.local/share/gnote/Backup to no avail. My working theory is that the missing notes are the ones that were open when the computer crashed. Can you provide advice with respect to the potential for recovering these notes and how I could attempt to do so? Thanks.

Until next time, Colin.