Feature Request

Brief Introduction: I'm a retired GNUnix sysadmin (25 years); started with SunOS/3.2 in 1988, moved to Linux in 1996; mostly academic computing environments (TAU and UAF), plus some Silicon Valley and Silicon Wadi startups. Now running Ubuntu 18.04.3 w/minimal X and JWM.

Gnote: Gnote 3.34.0 -- it's a fine replacement for Tomboy (used it for a long time on Linux Mint). I'm quite a note-driven person, and Gnote does the lion's share of keeping me organized and solvent.

Feature Request: Multiple highlight colors. Unlike Highlander, there can be more than one. Not necessarily an infinite number, but a 32-color palette would be nice.

TIA and happy holidays!

__
Jonathan B. Horen
Greenacres, FL