Re: Status of synchronization support?

Hi,

I have been asked a few times on IRC about the status of
synchronization support in Gnote. Particularly the equivalent of
Tomboy/Addins/WebSyncService.

From a brief look at gnote.git it does seem that a good chunk of
Tomboy's synchronization support did indeed get ported, but not
Tomboy/Addins/WebSyncService.

Could you please throw some light on the matter? I haven't kept up
with Gnote development and I am afraid that I might misrepresent
the current status of things.

WebSyncService hasn't been ported yet. From quick look it will require
quite a bit of work.
I have GVFS support in the works, hope to land it in next release. This
would enable synchronization to Google Drive and others, that you can
mout in Nautilus.

--
Aurimas