Re: gnote is not aware of new notes?

On 23/08/16 09:18, Nicolas Hüppelshäuser wrote:
Hi!

gnote will not insert links to new notes into existing notes.  For
example: if there is a note containing the phrase "Hello-world, ..."
and you create a new note titled "Hello-world" gnote won't link to this
note from the existing "Hello-world"-phrase in the existing note.

To me this is a basic feature to have the "dynamic hyperlinking" work.
(tomboy works just that way)

That (to me) really annoying behaviour can be enabled (and more importantly disabled) somewhere in the settings. :)

IIRC that was why I moved to gnote from tomboy many years ago.

Barry

Is this a bug or defined behaviour?

        Nicolas