Re: Synchronization problem

After renaming gnote folders in .local and .config and starting with fresh new notes, sync works, so I guess the issues are related to my existing notes that go back to pre-gnote (tomboy) days.

I have run xmllint on all my .notes files using the script below with none returning errors, however maybe I need to adjust the xmllint options?

Any advice would be appreciated to get sync working with my existing notes.

#!/bin/bash
for i in *.note; do
xmllint --noout $i
[[ $? > 0 ]] &&  echo $i