Gnoted - web app

I have been working on a handy php script that will display Tomboy formatted notes in a web browser. Currently it supports the following features
It will, of course, work by having a web server on the same machine as gnote, but using the webdav option in Gnote, using rsync, union, or syncthing, or using a sync service such as dropbox, etc. to sync to a remote server woks wonderfully as well.

I would love opinions on this, and some guidance for the next part of my development plan, which is implementing note editing and creation. I would also like to know what would it take to get this listed on the wiki as companion software.

Regards

Josh