Mini-bug report: Menu key

Hi,

small bug: if in the notes list window I right-click on a note, I get,
as expected, the contextual menu. But if instead (I'm a keyboard
addicted and) I move on a note and then press my keyboard's "menu key",
both the contextual menu _and_ the window manager's menu open.

Tested with 3.10.3 (Debian 3.10.3-1) both in gnome-shell and openbox
(menu key works regularly in other windows - e.g inside GNote's notes).

Cheers,

Pietro