Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Gnote 3.7.3 (Unstable) released

On Sun, 2013-03-03 at 18:31 +0200, Aurimas Černius wrote:
Gnote 3.7.3 have been released!

Hi Aurimas,

I was trying to build 3.7.3 for fedora rawhide, but the build keeps
failing at the build system. I've attached the build.log. It seems to be
breaking due to a DSO linkage[1] of libpthread. I've tried various
patches to the src/Makefile.am file: adding -lpthread to LDFLAGS; but I
can't seem to get it to build correctly. Would you know how to fix it
please?

Build.logs from the failed builds can be seen at the build system
here[2]

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UnderstandingDSOLinkChange
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8132

EDIT: attachment caused mail to get held up for moderation. I've uploaded the build.log here[3] instead.

[3] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/gnote-3.7.3-failed-build.log
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,