Table of Content plugin preview

Hi,

I have been porting to Gnote the 'Table of Content' plugin that I wrote some years ago for Tomboy [1].

It shows the table of content of the note in a menu. Then you can jump to the selected header. You set headers simply by formatting a line with bold+huge or bold+large. It makes it easy to navigate through long structured notes.

It is now in git/master and should show up in gnote-3.10. In the meantime if people want to try it and send feedback, this is what you have to do:

Plugin
- download the file: tableofcontent-3.6.0-0.10pre.so
  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=242749
- install by copying it in: ~/.config/gnote/addins/
- [restart gnote] (is it needed?)

Help topic
- download the help topic: tableofcontent-0.9.page
  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=242750
- view the help topic by running:
  $ yelp tableofcontent-0.9.page

Big thanks to Aurimax and Hubert who provided help in porting, and made it part of future gnote.

Feedback welcome!

Luc

[1] http://oluc.blogspot.com/2011/04/tomboy-add-in-table-of-content.html