Re: Gnote and GNOME 3

Hello,

I guess the "spatial" view is not so good, because as soon as you have
more than 5 notes, you're lost. And, which is related, I do remember
using nautilus with spatial mode and getting back to "traditionnal"
view. Let's imagine having an email browser where your mails stand on
the desktop...

The advantages of this sticky is to know where are notes, but "most
recents" and "notebooks / tags / .." are more powerful. Any user will be
more comfortable with "most recent" and "search bar" methods to find
notes, while the power user will classify his notes.

Another advantage : edit several notes at the same time, but tomboy /
gnote have it already.

Maybe the real concern is the note toolbar with big menus making some
features hard to find... like undo/redo...

Obviously i'm only writing this as a user and probably not aware of
some IRC chats
Regards,
Pierre-Yves