Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Gnote 0.9.1 (Unstable) released

On 4 July 2012 00:49, Aurimas Černius <aurisc4 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> > New Features:
>> >   * Droped support for panel applet
>>
>> Does this means that the gnote panel applet in gnome2(fallback mode)
>> is no longer available?
>
> Correct.

Thanks for the clarification. Is it possible to move this
functionality into a plugin or addon? In our network majority of the
users prefer the fallback mode due to variety of reasons. They all use
gnote extensively and it would be a disappointment for all of us.

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com