Gnote synchronization status

Hi all,

No, no miracle here :)

I have pushed to git some code, which is work-in-progress to
synchronization support. Currently it is only has local folder
synchronization, which does not work either. It's capable to upload
notes to folder, but does not write manifest properly, thus it can't
download. And it definately is full of bugs yet to be discovered...
If anyone is interrested in it, you know what to do :)
Patches are welcome in bugzilla (synchronization component).

Please, consider git master as unstable for now! I've created a
stable-0.8 branch, where the currently stable 0.8 lives.

Happy hacking!

--
Aurimas