Re: Always On Top check-box

Hi,

> I don't know if this has already been raised before but it would be
> really helpful to me if the Gnote Preferences could include an option
> to set the default for the "Always On Top" check-box to "on" for new
> notes.  I use Gnotes a lot when I'm doing my family history and that
> usually means scraping text off a web page, so I like to have my notes
> floating over the top of the browser.

I don't quite understand the issue. If you create a new note, you can
easily set "Always On Top" with a couple of clicks or via key sequence
"Alt+Space,v,Enter".
Adding setting to Gnote to turn this on does not seems reasonable to me.
Unless you can come with more detailed problem and more complete
suggestion.
Thanks.

--
Aurimas