Re: Gnote Search Provider for Gnome Shell

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 00:05 +0300, Aurimas Černius wrote:
> Interresting work.
> Right now I have just one note - I'm not sure, whether this extension
> should auto-start Gnote or not. Especialy looking into the future, as
> the upcomming Gnote 0.8 will use Search All Notes as it's main window
> and status icon will be disabled by default.
> However, please continue your work.

I agree that Gnote should be launched if necessary. I have it autostart
with my session, so I forgot about that detail. I believe dbus
activation would be the appropriate mechanism.

After using this for a week, I'm not sure I could go without it. So, I
will find some time soon to clean it up.

-casey