Re: Gnote 0.7.3

Sorry, I didn't know it was a problem to change the title. Because this was really a reply to the post telling the maintainer was doing the releasing, I wanted to know if there would also be a deb packaging.

No, the author from ppa doesn't answer anymore on Launchpad, twitter or identica since July, so I'll wait official Ubuntu package. For that it's normal to wait next release (Natty), ppa was a private one.

Thanks.

11/11/2010 12:55, Aurimas Černius :

Hi,

Looks like you replied to message and changed subject instead of starting a new thread. Please, don't do that again. This causes a mess in archives.

Just a question : is is planned to do a deb of last GNote version ?

Well, we are doing source releases. Packages are made by other people.

Because Ubuntu ppa seems no more active :
https://launchpad.net/~gnote/+archive/ppa

Have you tried contacting them? Gnote 0.7.3 is very recent release, so it's no surprise that it haven't yet reached repositories in many distributions.