Fixing problems with links

Hello,

I've been trying to solve problems with links and special unicode characters. Look like I've managed to fix it with these 2 patches:
610406
606022

The fix seems to solve the other problem too - links in bulletted list. This bug was reported several times:
588537
606787
607734
608266

One thing I noticed is that I get glibmm errors of uncought exceptions in signal handlers (unicode related). It look, that gnote works as expected to me, but some more testing need to be done.

Give it a try.

--
Aurimas