Re: Plugin "Note of the day" impossible to deactivate

> As I do not need it, I go to "Preferences" - "Plugins" window and deactivate
> it. I also suppress the "today" note added.
>
> But each time I restart Gnote, "Today" note reappears, and when I check in
> preferences, "Note of the day" plugin is reactivated.

That is because the information about which addins are enabled or
disabled is not persistently stored. This is planned for the next
release in the 0.7.x series.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.