Lock feature would be great!

Hi, I'm impressed with GNote. The only thing keeping me from switching from Tomboy is the lack of a "locking" feature, to protect the content of notes against accidental changes. More than a few times I've inadvertently zapped a key bit of data or a scrap of code. Notes that I referred to a lot were the most susceptible. The lock feature of Tomboy keeps this from happening.

Is there any possibility of adding this to GNote? I'd love to get out from under Mono; Tomboy is the only app on my ArchLinux system that uses Mono.

Either way, thanks for all the hard work.